Welcome to the Far North Coast (FNC) branch web page.
Branch Contact Details
|President: Steve Keefe
Phone: 0417 812 414
|Secretary: Anita Houghton
Facebook: Dylan Chisholm
Mobile: 0408 160 686
|Address: PO BOX 78, NEW BRIGHTON, NSW 2483|
Dates for 2017/18 season:
- Saturday 17th November 2018 – Turners Beach, Yamba ( Keenan Klassic ) 9am
- Saturday 8th December 2018 – Clarkes Beach, Byron Bay ( Hands on Day ) 9am
- Saturday 19th January 2019 – Kingscliff Coast Guard Beach ( Cocky Classic ) 9am
- Saturday 16th February 2019 – Rob West Dunga Day Major Fundraiser. 7am registration.
- Sunday 17th February 2019 – Minnie Main Beach Disabled Hands on Day 9am
- Saturday 16th March 2019 – Clarkes Beach Byron Bay ( Hands on Day ) 9am
Our next event – Hands on Day at Yamba, Turners Beach on Saturday November 17th, 2018.
Volunteers are always needed for our events, either in the water or help with administration. Turn up for a fun filled day at 9am. Sign-on, we give you a quick briefing, then its down to the water for some surfing fun, followed by a sausage sizzle and presentation afterwards, wrapping up by 1pm.
Participants are welcome to join us at 10am. Sign-on, then go for a surf, followed by lunch and presentation. We supply rash shirts, sun lotion, water and lunch. (If you have any dietary requirements bring them along too). Don’t forget your swimmers, hat and towel, and a jumper if its cloudy.
“Like Us” on Facebook… Don’t forget you can always jump on to Facebook and “like us” to keep in touch with event dates, photos and news as well: www.facebook.com/DSAFarNorthCoast
Check out pics & posts on Facebook.
Recent Event / Hands on Day
“Smiles on Dials”