Welcome to the Far North Coast (FNC) branch web page.
It’s now easy to donate to the Far North Coast branch, just click on the GiveNow button below.
Branch Contact Details
|President||Jonathan Vandermeys||0456 907 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice President||Daffy Chisholm||0458 690 email@example.com|
|Secretary||Anita Houghton||0421 705 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer||Paul Robberds||0408 469 303|
Postal Address: PO Box 130, Harwood, NSW, 2465
Dates for 2019/2020 season:
- Saturday 19th October 2019 Main Beach, Evans Head (Hands On Day)
- Saturday 16th November 2019 Turners Beach, Yamba (Keenan Classic – Hands On Day)
- Saturday 7th December 2019 Clarkes Beach, Byron Bay (Hands On Day)
- Saturday 18th January 2020 Coast Guard Tower Beach, Kingscliff (Cocky Classic – Hands On Day)
- Saturday 15th February 2020 Rob West Dunga Day Fundraiser
- Sunday 16th February 2020 Main Beach, Minnie Waters (Hands On Day)
- Saturday 21st March 2020 Clarkes Beach, Byron Bay (Hands On Day)
Volunteers are always needed for our events, either in the water or help with administration. Turn up for a fun filled day at 9am. Sign-on, we give you a quick briefing, then its down to the water for some surfing fun, followed by a sausage sizzle and presentation afterwards, wrapping up by 1pm.
Participants are welcome to join us at 10am. Sign-on, then go for a surf, followed by lunch and presentation. We supply rash shirts, sun lotion, water and lunch. (If you have any dietary requirements bring them along too). Don’t forget your swimmers, hat and towel, and a jumper if its cloudy.
“Like Us” on Facebook… Don’t forget you can always jump on to Facebook and “like us” to keep in touch with event dates, photos and news as well: www.facebook.com/DSAFarNorthCoast
Check out pics & posts on Facebook.
Recent Event / Hands on Day
“Smiles on Dials”