Hi Everyone. We’re only a little branch, but we have lots of fun!
We base our surf days on the Swansea Peninsula at Caves Beach utilizing the Caves Beach Surf Lifesaving Club. They are wonderful people & we have some great days there. The Club often helps our less mobile guys get down to the water & we can’t thank them enough for their continued help. We’ve been there for a lot of years now, & we love coming back.
We want to thank all our volunteers, supporters & of course the participants and their carers for making our surf days in the Hunter such wonderful days. We all get such a buzz out of them (or is it just the sausage sangers?). Well, maybe you’ll have to turn up to find out for yourself!
Hope to see you soon.
Don’t forget you can always jump on to Facebook and “like us” to keep in touch with event dates, photos and news as well:
“Like Us” on Facebook…https://www.facebook.com/DisabledSurfersAssociationHunterBranch
- All events at this stage are postponed due to COVID19, once we have an update we will let everyone know on the Facebook page.
- All Hunters events – sign-in for volunteers at 8.00am; sign-in for participants between 9-10am.
- This season all events will be held at Caves Beach at the Surf Club End.
Please register your interest on our Facebook page on the following events;
- DSA Hunter Region Branch – 1st Event for 2022
- DSA Hunter Region Branch – 2nd Event for 2022
- DSA Hunter Region Branch – 3rd Event for 2022
Branch Contact Details
|President: Brett Telfer
Mobile: 0414 981 111
|Secretary: James Rithchie
Mobile: 0455 089 704
|Treasurer: David McNamara
Recent Event / Hands on Day