Hi Everyone. We’re only a little branch, but we have lots of fun!
We base our surf days on the Swansea Peninsula at Caves Beach utilizing the Caves Beach Surf Lifesaving Club. They are wonderful people & we have some great days there. The Club often helps our less mobile guys get down to the water & we can’t thank them enough for their continued help. We’ve been there for a lot of years now, & we love coming back.
We want to thank all our volunteers, supporters & of course the participants and their carers for making our surf days in the Hunter such wonderful days. We all get such a buzz out of them (or is it just the sausage sangers?). Well, maybe you’ll have to turn up to find out for yourself!
Hope to see you soon.
Don’t forget you can always jump on to Facebook and “like us” to keep in touch with event dates, photos and news as well:
“Like Us” on Facebook…https://www.facebook.com/DisabledSurfersAssociationHunterBranch
Branch Contact Details
|President: Brett Telfer
Mobile: 0414 981 111
|Secretary: James Rithchie
Mobile: 0455 089 704
|Treasurer: David McNamara
- Saturday 21st November 2020
- Saturday 23rd January 2021
- Saturday 20th February 2020
- Saturday 20th March 2020
- All Hunters events – sign-in for volunteers at 8.00am; sign-in for participants between 9-10am.
- This season all events will be held at Caves Beach at the Surf Club End.
- Download the Hunter DSA DL Flyer here
Recent Event / Hands on Day