Hi Everyone. We’re only a little branch, but we have lots of fun!
We base our surf days at the Belmont / Swansea Surf Club at Blacksmiths Beach. They are wonderful people & we have some great days there. The Club often helps our less mobile guys get down to the water & we can’t thank them enough for their continued help. We’ve been there for a lot of years now, & we love coming back.
We want to thank all our volunteers, supporters & of course the participants and their carers for making our surf days in the Hunter such wonderful days. We all get such a buzz out of them (or is it just the sausage sangers?). Well, maybe you’ll have to turn up to find out for yourself!
Hope to see you soon.
Don’t forget you can always jump on to Facebook and “like us” to keep in touch with event dates, photos and news as well:
“Like Us” on Facebook…https://www.facebook.com/DisabledSurfersAssociationHunterBranch
Branch Contact Details
|Co President: Belinda Parkinson
Mobile: 0417 771 845
|Secretary: James Ritchie
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
| Treasurer: Mark Worrall
- TRAIN THE HELPER DAY – Saturday 15th October 2016 – Caves Beach (Surf Club end)
- Saturday 19th November 2016 – Caves Beach (Surf Club end)
- Saturday 21st January 2017 – Caves Beach (Surf Club end)
- Saturday 18th March 2017 – Caves Beach (Surf Club end)
- All Hunters events – sign-in for volunteers at 8.00am; sign-in for participants between 9-10am.
Recent Event / Hands on Day