The Disabled Surfers Association is a not-for-profit organization and it’s sole aim is to give people with varying disabilities the opportunity to have a safe, happy & dignified surfing experience- come & experience it for yourself… We need helpers for jobs both in & out of the surf… the more, the merrier!
NEW VOLUNTEERS WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS!!! NO surfing experience needed…
Participants must be accompanied by a carer.
All surfing gear supplied on the day for participants, Free barbeque and awards following event.
Branch Contact Details
|President: Ant Pursell
Phone: 08 9755 4037 .
|Vice President: Clint Thompson
|Treasurer: Ashlyn Thompson
Mobile: 0400 844 987
|Secretary: Jeanette de Haas
Mobile: 0413 429 348
“Like Us” on Facebook…
Don’t forget you can always jump on to Facebook and “like us” to keep in touch with event dates, photos and news as well:
- Saturday 5th December 2015 at 9am Bunker’s Bay (see our Facebook page)
- Saturday 16th January 2016 at 9am Bunker’s Bay
- Saturday 13th February 2016 at 9am Bunker’s Bay
- Saturday 27th February 2016 at 9am Middleton Beach Albany
- Sunday 13th March 2016 at 9am Bunker’s Bay
Recent Event / Hands on Day
Below are some photos of our lat event!